A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ooops!

Wow! What do you all who are posting all by yourself talk about all day? There's not much time in 30 minutes for anything to happen to have something to talk about. I still have 3 hours left in this shift and I'm starting to run out of things to say! Not cool, huh?

I guess I could ramble on about what I'm gonna make in the next half hour for dinner ... half hour? Oh hubby!!! LOL!

Or how about how I'm also gonna talk hubby into wrapping my daughter's birthday presents. Ick! I despise wrapping! I think the biggest problem I have is I have to try to make them look just perfect and I just can't do it. So, I'm sure you can guess it's the biggest thing I hate about Christmas. That's quadrouple the presents. Double the birthday gifts and double the kids!

Oh, I know what I can talk about... Big Brother!! It's on in an hour and a half! Nah, I'll save that till later!

Anita :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Now you know how I felt a few hours ago LOL! About all I could say was "ummm still writing!". Hey what can I say, I'm a rather boring person as it is haha.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Oh that was such a bad half hour, lol! Honestly, I think I sat here almost the entire time thinking about what I was going to post about! It does get difficult after a while!

    And yeah, I guess I'm a boring person too, lol.

    Anita :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home