A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I win!

Aha! I win! No, I'm not crazy but I've spent the past half hour+ fighting with an online form processor, but I won! The form processor I usually use seems to be down so I had to use another. I may have designed websites but that doesn't mean I know it all, lol! Form codes are not my strong point by any means. If you're at all familiar with coding, you'll know once you fight for so long to get something perfect, you start seeing double. (Sometimes you even feel like ripping your hair out!)

But, not this time! It's just the way I wanted it AND I still have all my hair! Now off to finally finish that page! Let's hope Paypal doesn't give me as much trouble!

Anita :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Mind sharing the form processor you used Anita lol.. forms and I definately do NOT get along lol, so I feel for ya!!

    Huggs!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Well you had me fooled here Dianne, because I always concidered you the form processor queen! I have enough problems with cutting and pasting scripts, no way I could actually write the script myself. I am NOT that bright with scripts! LOL! I'm trying to get the other half to write some because he's a wiz at that stuff (but HTML he has problems with - GO FIGURE!)

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Sure, I'll share but I'm sure you're well aware of it, lol. I used bravenet. I honestly don't care for that one though. I like the ones I was able to set up with cutandpastescripts.com I don't know what's up with them but we haven't been able to create new forms with them for quite some time :( You can look at the page I used the bravenet form on at http://www.mommyshelperonline.com/direct-sales-guide.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home