A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

One Week Left of my Challenge

Well with one week left of my challenge, I have to say it's just not going well. I hit some road blocks and some major distractions, and I didn't handle them as well as I should have. I'm having some serious writers block as well. :( Nothing like tons of excuses to really hold you back. I think I may have overwhelmed myself anyway, and caused a major writers block. Building pages and using other's content is one thing, but writing your own content on 100 pages is a totally different thing. I look at it this way though, I've now got 24 more pages than I had before.

So to ease a bit of the stress here and stop rushing myself (I really don't want sloppy content either - that's no excuse, that's a fact!), I'm going to change my goal a bit. I'm going to back off and only work to 50 new pages by the end of this week. I really hate to change my goals, and take the "easy way out", but I'm already heading towards a burn out here. Plus like a mentioned before, I should be taking my time and writing GOOD content instead of RUSHED cotent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home