A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

From Rupert's Kids...

I can't wait to get this started! It's gonna be a lot of fun and hopefully really help out a good cause. I recieved an email from RupertsKids.org that I thought I'd share with you.

Anita,

Thank you very much for choosing us as the recipient of funds raised through your blogathon! This sounds like a really fun and unique event. The timing is fantastic as well. August 5th is our inaugural fundraiser event: Tuxes and Tennies: A Night of Comedy. We hope the event is a huge success and a lot of fun for you and all of the other participants. Looking at the site, it looks like everyone has received a phenomenal amount of pledges to all of the charities involved with the event. Keep in touch, and let us know how everything goes!

Thank you,
Adam Lowe
Rupert's Kids, Inc.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Thanks Patty! We're really looking forward to this. I think it's gonna be a lot fun. Ask me that after I've been online for 24 hours, lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home