A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Boring, but worth it

This week seems to be dragging on a bit for me, for the simple fact I'm working on hardly anything but the blogs. It's extremely boring, but completely worth it. What I've been doing is writing enough posts for at least a month and saving them to be posted daily. Nothing automatic, just copy and paste. I've done the work ahead of time because it's quicker to do it all at once instead of struggling to get it done daily. There's been days where I couldn't get much of anything done either, so being able to copy and paste has been a lifesaver. It's just writing everything that bothers me.

Ok, so why do I need to post every day to these blogs? To keep the content fresh of course. I don't want to make 20 posts all in one day. These are different types of blogs than what you see here, and that of course wouldn't work for this blog. I don't want to give out too many secrets because it's a strong source of income in the making for me. But I will say doing the same thing for several weeks in advance has saved me TONS of time. Just like checking your email once or twice a day saves more time then checking it 10 times in a day. I'm trying to do more in this way because of the amount of time that it saves.

Not much else to talk about today, because it's been long and boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home