A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Staying with the 2006 Goals

As organized as I'm trying to keep myself, I'm admiting I'm starting to slip off my 2006 goal. That goal was FOCUS. I'm trying, I really am, but my attention is starting to drift elsewhere.

Basically what I wanted to do was add around 500 product reviews to Mom's Market this year. That's coming along pretty well, but I think I may fall short. Oddly enough, I don't think I care. Or at least not right now. Why? Because the income isn't matching up to my plans. It's still far too early to completely be sure, so don't think I'm giving up on that project all together. No way! Regardless, I still want to be adding reviews on a very regular basis for long term reasons. Rebecca White of Support For Moms is now an "official" writer for Mom's Market, which is a HUGE help. That takes much stress off of me. Doing these daily was starting to take it's toll.

There's so much I want to do, so don't mind me as I think out loud here.

- I want to start new projects with Direct Sales Helpers
That site has so much possiblity. I know there's a huge opportunity sitting there, but I'm stumped on what to do. I suppose if I was back in the mind set for that site there are things that could be added, and I know there's notes around here somewhere with ideas for it. If I could find them, we might be in better shape.

- I want to add to Idea Queen
More than ever I want TRAFFIC to it. If I spent some time on it, I probably could get a better traffic flow in. It's just a matter of sitting down and making the plans for it. I've been working on sending out some articles for it, so I hope that helps.

- I want to work with affiliate marketing again
*Sigh* I want back in the affiliate marketing world SO BADLY. I suppose that could work with Idea Queen and I really should put some focus into that. Mom's Market works good with affiliate marketing as well. I want back in! I swear I hear it calling me! *Double sigh*...I'll get back in, I just need a plan.

What else do I want? I swear there was more. For now I suppose this is all enough. I've got a good flow going with the recipe site, adding one new recipe a week, so that is more than taken care of for the time being.

I need a plan - a detailed plan. Something that's going to get me back on track and motivated. Just a few hours to sit and write what I want to do. So there's my "To Do" tomorrow or Thursday - write my plan of action! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home