A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, December 30, 2005

A Day Off? *GASP!*

Could it be that I'm actually playing hookie today? Well, kinda. I have I don't know how many shopping guides that need to be finished and got none done yesterday, yet here I sit about to get ready to leave for the day. My other half talked me into blowing off today so we could enjoy HIS day off and celebrate New Year's a bit early since he'll be working tomorrow night. I said fine, just as long as he lets me work while he's gone!

Yesterday was one of those days...I had planned to get more done, but my site had other ideas. I ended up not finishing the big release of a new section until near supper last night. Plus I was still replying to emails after 11pm! Bad on my part, I know. You can always tell when I'm excited about a project when I work late. This project I'm DEFINATELY excited about. I'm not even half way done with the promotion, and I'm getting an awesome response.

Want to see what I worked on all day yesterday? A big new section on Mom's Market!
http://www.momsmarketonline.com/product-reviews.html

I'm very excited about this because it's not just any old "product review" section like you find on other sites, but rather it's being worked into the actual directory. Making the directory itself unique as well. The main goal with this is to drive more focused visitors to those listed on Mom's Market. I want to give customers the chance to find EXACTLY what they need, and be sure it's something they are going to like. It's going to be a very big part of my 2006 plans, and it won't be even half way finished until the end of 2006. Yes, new reviews will still be added after then, but I want the bulk of them up before the end of the year.

If you have a product you want to send, you can get the details on what we are accepting here:
http://www.momsmarketonline.com/review-info.html

Hope everyone enjoys their New Year's tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home