A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Big Plans for Mom's Market

I'm so excited to be saying my focus is back on my very first website, Mom's Market. There's big plans ahead for this website, several that I've already "hinted" at here and there. I just can't wait to get started on this new project, which I hope will be set up by tomorrow. I guess you could say what I'm about to start has been a long time coming. I've been wanting to do something, anything, with Mom's Market for a very long time. I didn't want it to be just another "directory" - there's FAR to many copies of that site now. Sure, I can say Mom's Market is the largest WAHM mall that I've ever seen and the most successful, but that's not the point. There needs to be something different, something that makes it very special and not just another "wahm directory". No matter what I do though, the "directory" will always be there, but I'll say this - it's going to be amplified and improved.

So look out - big changes are ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home