A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Baby Names & Meanings



While it doesn't go into much detail on the name meanings, this is a really cute site if you are looking for baby names. They've got everything I could think of for names, including some real off the wall names of kids going to school with my kids.

What's really cool is their search function. You can enter a parial name and come up with all the listings for names starting with that letter or letters. Very useful for coming up with different end spellings of the same name.

I have to comment on the name meanings though, which I thought was pretty cool. When I named my kids, I didn't pay too much attention on the meanings. Although now I see my son's name means "Hunter", which is especially interesting concidering his half brother's name is Hunter! What are the odds of that, eh? My daughter's name actually means "girl". I suppose that is a good thing, right? LOL

A must see site if you are trying to come up with a name for a baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home