A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Back to School Celebration

Pages done and banner ad creation underway - a good day I think. Anita and I managed to get quite a bit of advertising done too, and hope to see some vendors and sponsors signing up. Still feel like there is more I could have done today, but ah well. Looks like I'm going to take at least part of next week to work more on Mom's Market because I haven't got a new idea for the site started nor have I  updated the home page like I wanted to. Plus I want to help Anita with some SEO work on Mommy's Helper, so yeah looks like I'm going to have to take another week. No biggie I suppose, since I might be able to squeeze some time in to get another website started. My hobbie site and addition to it can waite for another week - I just don't know if I can haha.
 
Ahhhhhh it feels good to know it's Friday though, and there's no pressure to get anything done or answer emails this weekend. I need breaks just like anyone else!
 
~Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home