A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Event Pages Done (for now)

Well I'm pleased. I got a little bit of a late start today, since I had to make a run to Walmart and bumped into a few friends that I needed to chat with for awhile. That's the great thing about working at home and not having set hours to work - I can take an extra long lunch and chat with friends I don't get to talk to very often.
 
I shouldn't really say I got a late start though, because I did manage to get through all my email this morning and hit a few boards before I left. When I got back though is when I really got to work - getting the networking event pages finished. Ok mostly.  I realise we are also going to have to contact Nola from Classic Creations to do a banner ad for us that we can use not only on the home page of the event but for advertising too. I'm excited to get this started, so I can hardly waite!
 
I do feel a little guilty sitting here past 8pm just finishing up, but well I WAS gone for a good chunk of the afternoon, so it's not like I was neglecting my family or "me" time. I did all that earlier when I went to lunch and to Walmart.  Plus now I'm off to get to the "me and only me" time since the kids are in bed for the night. I love a quiet house :)
 
~Kara
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home