A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Still moving right along

Today was a rather rocky day to say the least in my household, what with problems hitting me from every direction (an extra fussy baby due to a missing pacifier, a computer that wouldn't stop acting up, and then to top it off slicing my finger on a can then finding my son had taken off with all the band aids). After taking a deep breath and finally getting that fussy baby to sleep, I found the pacifier, the computer started working again, and my finger stopped bleeding. By then it was of course time to go to the store.

Aside from all that, I manage to at least start on 2 pages from the business side of "the big project". So really I'm actually pleased I managed to salvage something from the day. :)

~Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home