A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, August 13, 2004

And I know better too...

First of all I'd like to make a huge apology for promoting "JUICE" in the first place. My gut definitely told me no. I even talked with my husband before I signed up. My exact words were...

"I'm looking into something that could speed up our computer, but and this is gonna sound funny to you but my biggest problem with it is, It's Free."

And of course by that wonderfully sounding word of Free he was hesitant too? So, why did I sign up? Well, I signed up for that one little glimmer of hope that maybe it's real and I could get out of Slow-Mo without costing me an arm. Why did I tell others about it? I told others about it because not only were they promising this unbelievably wonderful free service, they were also offering a pretty heafty referral bonus of $48 per sign up! Yup, you know...if it sounds too good to be true...it probaby is.

And still I went for it?
I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong ... And I wasn't alone. Why do we still jump on the bandwagon. Most of us are smarter than that? We do it because we are hoping and wanting it so badly to be legit that we get blind-sided by the promises. Exactly what the company setting up such programs is hoping for.

I'm gracious to Alice Seba for helping open my eyes to this. Here's a little more on what she has to say about it all Juice Boosted

Always remember (and I promise to practice what I preach)... Research, Research, Research...and they just when you think you have it figured out... Reasearch some more!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    You're most welcome. ;) It certainly got a lot of moms all caught up in the whirlwind too. Glad you got it figured out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home