A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Code for Clickbank Merchants

Well, today I wanted to finish another ebook and get some more link exchanges done, but I didn't do either.

What I did figure out how to do and almost got completely set up today was how to have multiple landing pages for ClickBank products. See, when you sell a product with Clickbank and have affiliates, with their codes you only have one page that your affiliates can use to promote. This is a real problem for those that have multiple products and want to give their affiliates the option of selling each product instead of just having one page their affiliates can use.

This code must be set up on the domain where the products are, but once in place affiliates can be given several different links to use to sell products for that merchant. PERFECT! I was afraid I was going to have to set up a brand new Clickbank account and put all the recipe ebooks on one page - NOT what I wanted to do, since for one the convertion rate would have been lower for my affiliates, but it would have cost me $50 on top of that. Now with this code I can give my affiliates the option of promoting just each individual product, but the only thing is I'm going to have to work a little bit harder to make a nice affiliate area will all the correct links. That I don't mind doing at all though, since I want to give my affiliates every advantage possible and earn them more. (Hey, they make money = I make money. Win-win situation!)

Soooo, I'm going to have to take some time next week and make sure everything is up and running for those that are wanting to join the affiliate program. Of course I also have many many more ebooks to finish, and several more link exchanges to do, so that's going to be a challenge as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home