A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Home Page Face Lift

Ta Da! I've decided to give MommysHelperOnline.com a bit of a face lift. This is something I've been wanting to accomplish for quite some time...just hadn't know exactly where I wanted to go with it. And since my recent battle with what my target market was and finally got it limited down a bit, it's actually helped. I can't say that I have really changed my target market though. Wahms are still my target and I can't get around that. It is such a diverse group but...thats what it is. BUT...I did manage to find more of a "direction" of my site. And I pretty much have to thank the ezine design for that because thats the direction my site started to take on too. Now, the definition of MommysHelperOnline.com is like this:

Helping Work at Home Moms keep Balance in their lives!
We're committed to help you keep the balance betweenFamily Life and Business Life.

Which now is what I would consider as my "Unique Selling Point". The thing that makes me set out from all the rest of the wahm sites. The thing that makes me different. Yeah, I like being different!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home