A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Blogger having a bad day

Bleh. I hate when Blogger has one of those days where nothing with publish or waites several hours to appear. I just hope what I've posted today does show up in a few hours or I'm going to be upset. I did manage to get a new blog directed towards parents with toddlers set up at least SOMEWHAT. Shopping For Toddlers got created and a template set, but I wasn't able to save changes. Hopefully by the time this post shows up (IF this post shows up), I'll be able to see the changes and post I made over there.

Grrrrrr I think it's time for a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home