A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Christmas Cards

For those of you that actually send Christmas cards (I'm embarrased to say I'm not one that gives anyone cards - shame on me!!), I thought I would pass this website on: Christmas Notecards.

One of my dear WAHM friends designs these cards, and they are just too cute not to mention here! It says right on the site, but thought I would also mention that personalization is free.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    I got it - just haven't had enough time to respond just yet. You are very welcome! I saw a nice site and had to mention it. You are truely talented Patty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home