A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Loving BlogExplosion

I may even be a bit addictive to BlogExplosion, but it's a good thing. We've seen some good traffic come to our little blog here, and picked up some really great resources. I just added Blog Roll today (A nifty link exchange type program but without the pressure to "exchange") and located some new directories to submit our blog to. I've also been enjoying reading all the different blogs there are out there - business to personal and everything in between.

So far I'm giving BlogExplosion a big thumbs up!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger GreekGoddess said…

    big thumbs up from me too to blogexplosion. Thats how I found you !! really nice blog and I just noticed you blogroll-ed me :) I'll do the same.. nice meeting you

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger GreekGoddess said…

    oh btw forgot to add that my best friend and I are business partners too and WAHM's... Good job ladies :)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Love your blog! Found it through blogexplosion. I linked to you on my blogmarks page of my website. My blog is a collection of funny stories, if you're interested. :o)

    Have a great day!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Carrie Huggins said…

    Oh thanks a LOT Kara...I've been glued to my laptop most of the afternoon! Grr!
    ;)

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    HA! Sorry about that.......but what can I say? BlogExplosion is great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home