A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Hired an Advertising Manager

After way too much talking and not enough doing I've finally hired an advertising manager to work on commission. I've been just so busy lately that I haven't had time to advertise/promote my own advertising. I think this has put a hurt on me financially as I strongly believe in online advertising.

I think this move will help me out tremendously both physically and financially. Sometimes you have to take a risk, right. Although working it out as her working on commission base I don't think its going to hurt me. I may get less per sale but, hopefully with her help I'll get more sales. Obviously this method works or else there wouldn't be so many sales people in this world, right?

I've had the opportunity to see first-hand how well hiring a 'sales person' person can work out. First a little 'background'. My husband works for a company and his father is a sales person there. Oh, and I can't go without saying he's one heck of a sales person. I swear this man could sell ice to an Eskimo! Sooo, ever since my husband's company had hired my father-in-law to sell kitchens, my husbands work has increase ten-fold and of course I've seen the benefits my father-in-law gets when he brings home those hefty paychecks too.

So, I think this arrangement is going to work out very well. Hopefully, her and I will both make a little more income and it will free up some of my time to work on other things to increase my income.

Oh, and who is it?? Nell Taliercio from MommysPlace.net!! Welcome Nell! Looking forward to having you as a part of the team here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home