A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Syndication Heaven!

Woo Hoo! I am literally in syndication Heaven! The fact that I'm able to cross two major things off my to do list is just icing on the cake! Let me tell you a couple of added features around here.

Mommy's Helper's Online Community
Special thanks to Kara and Lynn (from SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com) our message boards are now syndicated. You can quickly add the forum topics to your My Yahoo! page. You can see a little preview of what it would look like here My Yahoo Preview or for you Feed Burner lovers you can add it to your feed from here Feed Burner Preview Go ahead...take a look. Doesn't that look so cool??

Free Content Articles
I have list of articles that are available for free reprint that I've wanted to syndicate for quite some time now. Aside from starting an actual blog for them...the non-techie side of me didn't think it was possible. UNTIL Lynette from Bizdome.com released a cool little tool that with some very little HTML codes added you can take a regular HTML page and syndicate it. The page that I started out with is here Free Content Articles and was able to turn it into this My Yahoo Preview and this Feed Burner Preview. Now, that my friend is just too awesome!

Soooo, if you're a publisher looking for articles OR a message board member and would like to keep up. Thanks to these 3 ladies you can do it quickly and easily! Thanks a bunch ladies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home