A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Do you Yahoo?

While I haven't been pleased with Yahoo's search engine from a webmaster's stand point, I have to admit I use Yahoo's services more than any other company online. It's my personal email, my calendar, where I read my horoscopes, my home page, how I keep in touch with friends though messenger, and where I start from every day. Not long ago Anita discovered the RSS Headlines can be added to your personal "My Yahoo" page. Since I've had my home page set to "My Yahoo" for as long as I can remember anyway, I of course use this feature when I see my favorite blogs and message boards that use it. (If you look to the side you will see we use this feature at this blog and Anita's message boards, as well as at several other of our blogs)

For me, it's a form of keeping myself organised. First thing in the morning I scan through the lastest posts on Internet Based Moms, Self Starters Weekly, Mommy's Helper Community, and several business and wahm related blogs. Let me tell you, it's definately a time saver! It's quickly become a daily habit for me, and I love it!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    I also use the My Yahoo and have added your blog feed to it. ;) As well as a few other blogs and SSWT forum. I like having them all on the one page, and not have to open up an RSS reader.

    Sandra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home