A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Shopping for Toddlers

I'm pleased to see how well my other blog is doing as far as visitors go. Just a few weeks in and I'm already seeing visitors comming in from search engines. It may be the time of year or the words I'm using, either way with just a handful of posts it's actually doing really well. I hope to see it get even better and generate sales as we get closer to Christmas.

Actually all our blogs are getting a good amount of visitors from all places and I'm pleased to see it. It makes me never want to build a regular site ever again! :D

Happy blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home