A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Time is sure flying....

I can't believe it's already been a half hour since my last post. I just finished Chapter 4, and read over the last few chapters to make sure I didn't miss anything or to see if there was something else to add. It seems like I'm rushing this, but I assure you I'm not! This is just the way I write - all at once and in order. I'm not one for making notes or outlines. Ok, so this time I do somewhat have an outline, which is the original story. But really, I call that a draft more than anything else. I'm the type that writes "free style" and I'm comfortable with it.

Oh, I should also mention here my kids have been EXTREMELY good today. My other half has been keeping an eye on them and taken care of a few fits, but nothing out of the norm. I'm proud of the way they have been behaving, and I wonder if it has anything to do with all the running around we've been doing lately. Could it be they are content with just staying home today? I know I am! They've seen so much in the past 2 months it's unreal. The zoo, amusement park, trainland, the public pool, a concert in the park, and the local science center. It's just been CRAZY! I was more than ready to stay home and do nothing but write today, and I think they are enjoying some quiet time too. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home