A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just starting on Chapter 4

Seems like time is flying VERY fast, and so is this story. I just started on Chapter 4 and haven't had the slightest bit of writers block yet. (Knock on wood!) It's coming rather easy to me, probably because I have something to go off of. Hopefully I can keep this up all day, or at least until 5pm est when Anita comes back. After a few hour break I should be good to go again.

Oh I should mention about this story, one of the reasons I am doing a re-write. Not just because I want it longer, but because I realised it was too focused on the game. Those that don't know this game could get lost easily, so I needed to make some things a bit more clear. I hope I'm doing an ok job of that now, and I'll probably run this past someone that doesn't know anything about the game to see if it's easy to follow.

Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home