A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Still plugging away

I'm so thankful my other half is supportive. He's been so good with the kids today, and actually just ran to the store to get a few things for supper. I might have some time to make dinner tonight, but even if I don't he's stated he'll make it. *grin* Love having someone around that will actually do those "woman" things like cook, clean, and take care of the kids. I am very lucky indeed!

The story is still coming along. I'm still working on chapter 6 but debating if I should start a new chapter right now. See now, I told you I wasn't very good with the chapter breaks! I'm going to have to decide soon so I don't get confused later on (I've been saving each chapter separately, less confusing for me and easier to find something).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home