A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Is it time already?!?

How is it that a half hour can fly by so fast? Well looks like it's starting to take me a bit longer to polish up this story. I just finished Chapter 8 which has taken me all hour to do! I guess it doesn't matter much, but it's funny that earlier I was flying through the chapters every half hour. Oh well, no biggie! The important thing here is it's getting DONE. What I plan to do after that - erm, I'm not exactly sure. I may look into publishing it, or I might just put it on a website. Not sure, but someway, some how it's going to turn into a little extra cash I hope. But if it doesn't, hey this was fun!

The thought also crossed my mind that I should post a little teaser, maybe a paragraph or partial chapter just so you can get a taste. We'll see how much I can babble here, and if I REALLY run out of things to say I just might. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home