A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My favorite lines

So this has to rank up there with one of the most dorky posts in the Blogathon, but I have to do it. The title is called "My favorite lines", and I should warn you - they are all from cartoons.

From Fairly Odd Parents:

Wanda: "You woke her up 3 hours late to take her medication?!"
Cosmo: "Yeah, first she got mad....then she got reeeeal quiet"

((By the way I can't even type that line without laughing!))
Another line:

Cosmo: "We could mean anything! We as in you and me, we the people, or my favorite WEEEEEEE!"


From SpongeBob:

((Spongebob things Squidward is dead and they are talking to a ghost. He's digging a grave for a very much alive Squidward))

Squidward: "Spongebob! Are you trying to put me in the nut house??"
Spongebob: "Nope. Just in this hole."


Ok there's a few to keep you laughing. Here's a few from more adult movies:

From the Breakfast Club:

The "trouble maker" to the guy watching over the detention: "Does Barry Manalo know you raided his closet?"


From American Beauty:

After quitting his job and having a fight with his wife: "I didn't loose my job, it's not like OOPS where did my job go? I QUIT!"

Hehehehe now that I have myself laughing, I need to get back to writing those stories!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    Just posting to say some very important things...

    GOOD JOB SO FAR! Keep up the good work. It'll be easier for you two since you guys are team blogging, but it's hard to stay up. Good luck with your story!

    Keep it up!

    Love,
    Your Neighborhood Monitor

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Thanks June! Yes I'm VERY grateful for Anita, I don't think I could have done this without her. :) In fact, I'm sure of it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home