A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

What to do all night?

The story is still going slowly. Amazing I haven't even hit certain parts of it yet. I was just thinking maybe I should take some time and find some good recipes. Might be of interest to some, and would help me start a grocery list for next week haha. Seriously, I really need to jump back into meal planning. Our grocery bills are so much less when we have meals planned out, plus it makes for less trips to the expensive little store here in town.

I've got 3 big cookbooks and a TON of little ones just sitting there, yet we eat the same things all the time. How sad is that?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Looks like you gave up on that idea pretty quickly! LOL!

    Anita :)

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Yeah that I did! I was just too busy with that story!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home