A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Who's got the caffeine???

This is one of these rare times that I wish I had not stopped drinking pop. I'm admitting that I'm getting tired now, and in serious need of a Vanilla Coke. Time is getting close to raiding the fridge to see if maybe, JUST MAYBE, one was left behind. Oh please let there be one in there, please! It's now 12am, 11pm my time, which means the last store in town has just closed (doesn't help there's only 2 in town). ACK!

*Heads for the kitchen in hopes of finding SOMETHING with caffeine!*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Success! I located coffee (flavored even WOO HOO so it's not completely bad) and some Mt Dew. Neither one are ideal, but these are desperate times!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home