A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Getting Paid to Blog?

Quite a while back ago Kara had posted something about PayPerPost.com. I remember her asking if anyone else had been doing it and I was feeling a little skeptic. At the time I didn't have time to fully research it and I kind of forgot about it.

Then a little over a month ago another friend of mine, Lynn Terry was recommending it to folks so, I thought I'd sign up and give it a try. I signed up and started looking over the website so I could give it a decent review one way or the other ... and I got sidetracked. Guess what happened? I kind of forgot about it again.

Well, needless to say … a little over a month later and I’m kicking myself for not really jumping into this! Especially after reading her update! See PayPerPost.com holds your payments for 30 days after you make the eligible post. So, now that it’s been over a month, she consistently has money just rolling into her paypal account every day. (Boy now doesn’t that sound “scammy”? LOL But, I’m serious. Since September 19th, she’s earned over $400!)

And I quote from Lynn herself …
“This was quite honestly some of the easiest money I’ve earned online.”

So, now I’m thinking … if you’re active blogger … you’re crazy NOT to sign up! And if you’re anything like me, sometimes it’s hard to come up with something to blog about. So, now you’re getting a topic to discuss AND getting paid to do it. Hmmm… works for me, how bout you?

All it takes is 3 easy steps…

Step 1
Register Your Blog
You will just have to put some info in about your blog, like what it’s all about. After that, your blog will be reviewed and upon acceptance, you are ready for Step 2.

Step 2
Check out the opportunities.
An opportunity is the way an advertiser presents their need. Each opportunity has a set compensation rate and requirements. Choose only the Opportunities best suited
to you.

Step 3
Finally, My Posts!
Allows you to see all of your working opportunities as well as the payment countdown clock. My Posts will also let you know the status of your post, if it's Pending, Approved, or Rejected etc.

So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try! Oh! And I almost forgot … back in Step 1. Don’t forget to add my email address mommyshelperonline@yahoo.com for your referral. I’d greatly appreciate it! Sign up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home