A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, October 27, 2006

New Project in the Works

This week has been extremely exciting. So exciting that I haven't had a chance to post in the blog. Well, it's been a busy week too - both me and a kid had major dentist appointments. FUN!

While I can't release the big news just yet, I can say the new project is related to Idea Queen. I don't want to go into too many details (Idea stealers are EVERYWHERE, and I certaintly wouldn't want to see a copy of this before it's released!), but I will say by the time it's all said and done, there will be multiple websites tied in together.

It's so hard to blog about things like this, because I can't give away hardly any details. My post ends up being something so boring like "I'm busy and been working all week". *Yawn* Who the heck wants to read 50 posts like THAT?

Well hopefully things start getting more interesting once the ball starts to roll and I CAN give details. I'm super excited about this and really hoping everything moves along as planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home