A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Music At Work?

I'm curious to know how many people out there listen to music while they work. Some days it's a must for me, but others I don't care much.

I've grown tired of the radio and all the played out songs, so don't listen to it much anymore. I use to listen to my CDs on my computer because it was easy, but my computer is lacking space so all my CDs had to be deleted. Changing CDs is a hassle when I'm trying to work, so it's not often I put in a CD unless I've got a song in my head.

This has changed though. The other day I'm in the car attempting to get in one of my favorite Ames channels in. For those not in Iowa, it's a pretty good sized city a good hour from Des Moines. I'm east of Des Moines. The channel comes in alright in certain areas around here, but just not good enough sometimes. I can't get it at all in the house, which is a major bummer. Then I hear in the car they now have a LIVE STREAM ONLINE! WOO HOO!

Now why am I so excited about this? Because they have a thing called "90s at Noon" every day from noon to 1pm. Sweeeeeeet. I'm sitting here listening to it now, and the first song they play is an old Oasis song. How cool is that? I haven't heard Oasis in forever.

So what about you? Do you like music as you work or do you need total silence?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Well, you know me ... and it's always been a no-no. However, you'd be surprised ... I have been listening to music more and more lately!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    I really am amazed you've been listening to music, because I remember how much of a big deal it was to have silence. It's actually pretty motivating, isn't it? *grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home