A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Non Business Goal

I do have another goal that I'm going to be working on and it has absolutely nothing to do with business ... I vow to QUIT SMOKING!

I've made this goal and tried so many other times it's not funny. But this time well, this whole pluerisy thing has really scared the heck out of me. If you look it up online the C word is mentioned a few times. And to give you a little background here ... my father passed away at 52 from lung cancer. Hello?!?! Am I a moron or what?

I did say that I want to wait until I get through this pluerisy though because well number one, I've done nothing but sit on my rear all week. The meds make me smoke more. And, I don't want to have to deal with withdraw while this is going on.

But, I already asked the dr for a prescription to help me quit. As soon as I'm better I will be taking Wellbutrin, going back to the Nicorette AND taking St. John's Wort. As you can tell, my goal is not to just quit smoking but also to quit without totally freaking out on my family!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home