A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

RecipesForMom.com plus new ebooks

Well now, here I sit with TWO websites finished and THREE ebooks so far to go with them. Not bad concidering it was just Friday when the ideas started hitting me. This is what I was talking about when I said I get an idea an run with it.

Really I'm not finished yet. I have many many more ebooks to format, packages to put them in, and several more websites to finished. Either way I'm quite excited that I've accomplished so much already!

So here's a run down of what I've finished so far:

RecipesForMom.com - Includes links to recipes, listing of cookbooks and ebooks, and resources.

Free Bread Machine Recipes - The name says it all! Lists several bread machine recipes plus non-machine recipes.

Bread Machine Recipes Ebook - includes over 70 recipes specifically for bread machines.

Low Carb Bread & Pastry Recipes - Lists over 20 low carb recipes. Yes those on low carb diets CAN eat bread!

Jam Recipes - Over 100 different jam recipes. Very large collection!


So that's about it *for now*. I'm just about ready to work on getting a few more ebooks ready, then will look to build more websites. LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home