A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Dial-Up Sinks!

Ugh!  My first real "debut" and I can't even hear it :(  I've tried many, many times to listen to Wahm Talk Radio shows, but to no avail.  And of course this show I'd REALLY like to hear I still can't.  Yeah, even though I knew I couldn't, I sure tried like heck!  Kelly had promised to send me a CD copy of it so, I'll still get to hear it but the wait!!  I get to read what everyone else has to say about the show and can't even really reply.  I was a bit to nervous to remember the whole thing anyway! LOL!

So, this shall be on my goals list.  I have most of the other equipment and supplies I need for my business.  Next goal is to find some alternative to dial-up.  DSL isn't available in my area.  I don't believe cable is available here either.  Yeah, I'm in the middle of no-where!  Time to do some real searching!

Anita :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Alice said…

    Got a $100 per month? http://www.starband.com/ - I haven't listened yet either, but will give you a full report. ;)

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Well it's an interesting idea Alice, but the price! OUCH! Even still I wonder if it would be worth it. I know my $55 for cable internet is well worth it when you figure I would be spending a minimum of $30 for dial up.

    There's GOT to be more options out there - I just know there is!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home