A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Testing Specials for Soy Wax Candles

I'm sure somewhere there is information on what works better as far as specials go. But for me, I like to test things out for myself. So what I did was send out the special to several lists and posted to several places. I sent out two different specials to see which one is responded to is better, and then different codes for each list/group/board to see which one has the best response. I used the two following specials:

Free Shipping: FREE208040020
10% Off: DISC108040020

This will be an on going project, and I'll most likely be testing this for several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home