A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Back from mini-vacation and so is Mom's Market

Today is a good day, although truth be told yesterday I was a little bummed that I had to like, DO SOMETHING today business related. I've been enjoying a little mini-vacation, hanging out inside a game I like to play normally in the evenings (it's my little escape from everything business related - we all need them!). I've been exspecially enjoying the company of one certain individual and wondering if things are becoming serious. So obviously, I didn't want to get back to boring old work. Heh, but today held a surprise for me. :)

A few weeks ago I posted that Yahoo had dropped every single page from Mom's Market. Sales have been extremely low, and I've been quite upset about it. Well today I looked, expecting to see an ugle "now searches found" while looking up my domain on Yahoo, but much to my surprise see 6 pages indexed. It's not much since there are over 500 pages on Mom's Market, but I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief knowing that it's a glitch on Yahoo's part and I didn't do anything wrong to upset them. What's really odd is the 6 that are indexed are the stranges page that have little to do with one another. Take a look for yourself:
http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=slv1-&p=site%3awww.momsmarketonline.com .
Just confirms my suspision that Yahoo has some major glitches still, and it's going to be awhile before we see things settle down.

Well aside from all that, now I am in somewhat of a mood to get back to work. I love what I do and wouldn't want to do anything else, it's just I was having so much fun on my mini-vacation hehe. I do feel refreshed though, and this was something I deffinately needed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home