A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Woo Hoo! Vacation Time!

Oh I am just waaaay too excited! It's been too long since I've been on a real vacation and I thought for sure we weren't going to make it this year. But we are :) All 13 of us! LOL, don't be shocked cause usually there's about 3 or 4 plus more depending on who all goes! Each year my in-laws try to take us all on one big family vacation. We've camped at Hershey Park, been to Busch Gardens Virgina, Tennessee and we've even done Disney World (this one we'll be doing again since my son hadn't been born yet). We usually take about a week which to me seems just about perfect ... not too long ... and of course not too short either! (Guess that depends on where were at too!)

This year from Saturday August 21st to Sunday August 29th we'll be at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. This is actually where my MIL spent all her summers growing up. We've rented a house/cabin for the entire week and have many activities planned. This year we decided on something like this so we can actually have a relaxing vacation too. We don't have to jam pack the entire week with activities ... we can also sit back and enjoy each other too. However, we do plan on visiting the beach for a while, the boardwalk and we've even rented a boat for the day to go fishing and crabbing.

Crabbing, now this is a new experience for me and my kids all around! All of my husband's family used to do a lot of crabbing when they were younger and I've heard a lot about it from my husband. I'm kind of excited to give it a try myself.

Well, I just wanted to stop in and say a little good-bye :) I'll be back on Monday the 30th all nice and refreshed ... Well maybe I'll be refreshed, LOL!

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home