A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

About the caffiene discovery...

Since I'm running out of things to talk about why not tell this story. It's mildly amusing so what the heck.

So I wander into the kitchen, frantically searching for a hidden Vanilla Coke. Much to my dismay, I found even my emergency pop gone.

Ok, so I scan the kitchen for another option. I see coffee on top the microwave (which I hate coffee), and could it be - YES! Pepsi still in a pack on the floor. While not coke, this will do I think, and I reach in to grab one. On closer inspection I see that evil tan bar..oh yes, it was CAFFEINE FREE! UGH! So I start to put the pop back because YEAH that's going to help, and see that in my hand is not a worthless Pepsi, but rather a MOUNTAIN DEW! Looks like my other half had his own stash of pop. I said WOO HOO!

He spots me with his pop and says "Hey, that's my stash!". *Evil look from me* I reply with "You are going to DENY me of this NOW?"

I see the fear in his eyes, and the threat of dealing with a cranky me for the next few hours.

"Can we share it?" He says. *Hissing from me* "But.... it was.... mine.....and....OK you can have it!".

*Grin*

I may have forgot to mention, I get a little goofy when I'm tired. If Anita was here, there would probably be talk of Rum & Coke or Strawberry Wine at this point.

Wow it's been so long since I've had Mountain Dew, this thing tasts kinda wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home