A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Grumpy or Goofy?

Do you get grumpy or goofy when you're tired? I myself tend to get goofy unless you someone irritates me, lol. I've also noticed that it doesn't take long to irritate me either. I see on the other hand though that my business partner here definitely gets goofy! I just finally re-read all of the posts that we've made throughout the entire blogathon and boy, I bet it was interesting at Kara's house last night. I can't wait till she re-reads what she posted and I'm sure I'll hear a "I can't believe I said that!" Especially since for the most part this is our "business blog". I'm sure we'll have some stumped new visitors when they read some of our archives! Oh well, it's all fair game for charity!

Now I'm off to read Kara's story! I read the original ... I can't wait to see the remake!

Anita :)

P.S. Only one hour to go!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    Hehe... goofy for me... but easily irritable, though that may just be the PMS too. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home