A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Time Has Ended

Anita should be awake here shortly ready to finish off the Blogathon. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of some of the posts I wrote tonight while tired and goofy. I've had a lot of fun, and can't believe I accomplished so much with my story! A week ago I never would imagined me having this much fun "working". Not sure you would exactly call it work, because I'm not quite sure what will be done with this story, but either way it was a nice way to spend a day.

Oh, I did read one of the stories belonging to someone that plays the same game as me, although her story is quite a bit different than mine. It's not a bio, but rather full of symbolism. If you read mine and think maybe it was interesting enough to read a more powerful and involved story, you can read her's at:
http://www.theowin.com/Five%20Deaths%201.htm

Finally, good night and have fun Anita!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home