A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Websites Almost Up!

I've actually got some energy here, and I'm pushing to get the first 2 Chapters of my story up on a website. The pages are finished actually, I just need to spell check the last one and upload them both. In my next post I promise I'll have a link!

Oh on another topic here, I was rushing to get a mailing list set up. Tonight of all nights I discover my mailing list provider has changed it's looks. LOVELY! Not only am I in a hurry, but I'm getting cranky and tired. What a perfect time to play "now where did that option go?". GRR!

I shouldn't complain, there wasn't major changes but enough for me to say "oh great, now WHERE are the buttons?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home