A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I was up at 4:30!

Honest, I really was up at 4:30! I just wasn't able to get online until 4:48! Yikes! I was really starting to sweat it out. Of course Kara was here just incase but, I would have felt horrible if I couldn't get online. I had to reboot my computer twice and try to get online twice. Finally it went through and I felt a sigh of relief. The only thing I could think of was Oh, is she thinking I slept in and how the heck am I gonna get on the computer at 4:30 in the morning.

"Morning mom! Sorry to wake you up this early but I need to borrow your computer to post on the blogathon."

Yeah, that would have went over well!

Good morning!
Anita :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home