A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

First 2 Chapters Available

I did it! I got the first 2 chapters ready and available to the public. Wow, I completely did not expect myself to do this when I first started this Blogathon. Posting person things like this are really not in my nature. Without further anticipation, here is my fiction story:
http://www.spiritualexpression.com/darkness1.html

I even gave the story a title, but I'm not quite sure about it. I had really not thought about it before, and had always called it just "Biography" of the main character. Something wasn't quite right about that though, since there was more too it than just a bio. There was a focus to it, something the main character was seeking out. A story line basically, so I named it "Love & Light in Darkness". Now that I look at it, that's a pretty dull name. Hey, I'm not good with names and titles, so that's going to have to do for now.

Now I'm off to read the works of a similar topic. Will report back in 30mins!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    My head is too tired to read it now.. but I'm bookmarking it for Sunday evening maybe... I'm looking forward to reading it. ^_^

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Wonderful! I know I'm too tired to read right now as it is. If I can't even write at this time, I expect noone to read it lol.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Ahaneen said…

    nice story! I like your use of culture. quite good, indeed, and i'll check out the game.
    i'm a big fan of fantasy fict. if you're interested, check out http://thebringerofdestiny.blogspot.com to see my own story. I've just started.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home