A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I think I'm awake enough now

I wouldn't start doing any "actual work" earlier for fear of still being half asleep and what it might turn out like. But, as I sit here and listen to my son and my boxer snoring up a storm (it's 8:30 guys...time to wake up!) I decided I was awake enough to start some real work.

I've been putting off a project for quite some time now and I figured I better get it taken care of. I came across The Consultant Consultants Corner the other day and I contacted Tara about writing for her printed newsletter. I'm not sure who was more excited, her or I? So I need to get some writing to her and I'm on a roll! I'll be sending her quite a installments in advance. That ought to make up for my delay!

Anita :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home