A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's time to say good bye...

Well, it's 9:00 marking the end of this year's Blogathon. I've had a great time and will be sure to participate again next year! I'll be sure to send Kara a large supply of Coke too! Who knows, maybe I'll get brave and join her for the nightshift too ;-)

It's been a great time and thanks for following along.

I'd also like to give a great big thanks to all who sponsored us. Know that your money is going to a great cause! Rupert's Kids is a foundation that I'd love to see grow by leaps and bounds!

Till next time...
Signing off...
Anita :)

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home