A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Much better

I feel better now, but almost feel like I cheated by having a pop. It's still kinda yuck, but hey this is the only time I plan to do this. It's a special occation why should I feel bad about drinking just one pop?

Just to give myself an extra kick, I slipped off to play games for a bit. Still writing though here and there, and I'm about to start Chapter 12. Not to bad for a days work, eh?

By popular demand, I'll be posting at least the first 2 Chapters before the night is over. I would love to see feedback, and I promise I'll even set up some way to read the rest of the story at a later date. Please keep in mind while this is a second draft, it's still just that - a DRAFT. I'll try my best to catch spelling and grammer errors, but it's not finished yet.

Ok off to wake myself up more so I can finish off the next 3 hours here!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    You're doing GREAT Kara!!! I however, am off to catch some shut eye LOL

    Now.. just hope Anita doesn't hit the snooze button too often hehehe - that'd be my problem...

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Thanks Dianne! And yes, I have the same problem with that darn snooze button. THAT is why I sit here now and Anita will be taking the early morning shift. There's just been too many times I was suppose to get up early and woke up late because I didn't even HEAR the alarm! So yes, good thing we are relying on Anita to wake up early and not me LOL!

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    LOL! I wanted to, I really did, but I swear I didn't! I knew Kara was counting on me too much to do that. Well then the internet didn't want to come up for me. Talk about a heart attack!

    Anita :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home