A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Ultimate Direct Sales Guide

I’m so happy to finally be able to “officially” launch a new project that I’ve been working on. Actually the thoughts of this project have been in the makings for a very long time but due to lack of resources I hadn’t been able to put it into motion. Well, I’m thrilled to say that there is no more lack of resources and I’ve found exactly what I need! I’m creating a book entitled “The Ultimate Direct Sales Guide” and no, this isn’t another ebook … this is an actual printed book! I have an awesome opportunity available for you to get some great exposure but if you want to know more you’re going to have to check out the details at http://www.mommyshelperonline.com/direct-sales-guide.html (By the way...this is first come first serve so you might want to look now!)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Nell said…

    Anita, that's great girl! Congrats. I still have a true affection for printed books. hehe :)

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Thanks Nell! I too still have a true affection for print! This is one of the many things that I've been wanting to do for quite some time but haven't had affordable resources. Now I do :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home