A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Computer Problems

I seriously have about had it with this computer. Off and on I've been having a problem with IE and Outlook, and in the past all it took was a quick reset of my internet connections. Last week after installing a program for a class, that trick stopped working.

Now it seems the only time I can get IE or Outlook to work is if the computer gives me some critical error. Then all is fine. I'm sure that's not a good thing, though. This morning it's not giving me any type of error, so I had to go looking for ways to fix this. It's a good thing I'm a FireFox user, or else I'd REALLY be in trouble. There would be no way for me to search for a solution if I didn't have FireFox.

I'm sure the root of all these problems is the program I installed, because in order to install it I had to change some settings. What I changed I don't remember, so just uninstalling the program probably won't make a difference. Plus of course, I need it for this class.

Speaking of classes, I have a quiz today which I'm not going to be able to do if I can't get into IE. Of course, my online class doesn't like FireFox. Just my luck! There's other things I need to get done today, but of course they all rely on me getting into my email on Outlook. Crossing my fingers the problems STOP soon, or I don't know what I'm going to do. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home