A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Snowing - YUCK!

I sure am glad the kids already had the day off today, because I would have hated to go out there and shovel while it's still snowing. I do NOT like winter. I've found myself yelling "Stop snowing!!!" out the window a few times. The weather is not listening to me though, and it's still accumulating quickly.

The kids of course are begging to go out. Which means I have to locate all kinds of winter accessories. Joy.

Luckily I have some VERY nice neighbors who have expensive toys they like to play with. My friends next door have already been over with their snow blower to clean out my drive. Can we say, "YIPPIE!"? I don't have to shovel! Major happy dance over here. Although now I just have to figure out how to repay the favor.......

If it's snowing in your neck of the woods, I hope you are enjoying the day inside!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Everytime I hear you mention bad weather I start getting nervous (I swear no one hates snow anymore than me, lol). It just seems as though every time you get something, we get a day or two later. I know it just depends on how the wind blows ... but it always seems that way! Just took a look and it looks pretty decent around here for the next day or so. Just rain. And the shoveling ... I guess I'm lucky. We don't exactly have a walk to shovel. We have the driveway but hubby plows that with the blade on the mower so, I feel for ya ... but sorry can't relate. {Honest, that was not meant to sound sarcastic! LOL)

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Well luckily because I had friends drop by, I didn't have to shovel the deck ..... everyone walking to and from the drive took care of that! LOL!

    Yes I am jealous of your toys - but on the plus side, my drive isn't that big at all. Although it would be worse if I cleaned out my garage so I could actually fit my car in there instead of having it sit out. But then I wouldn't have spent 20 minutes cleaning off the car this morning just to get the kids to school LOL.

    I'm sure this mess is coming your way too - it was raining here too just a few days ago! Have fun! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home